People do awful shit to other people.
Now, because of dialogues like this and ‘Israelis love Iranians’ etc [at least that’s what it should be] there is something new happening.
People of nations at war, or nearly so, can talk to each other.
People are not being represented by their governments. I wonder if ANYONE is in control of the governments.
They are like big aggressive dogs, out of control, snarling, snapping, growling and barking and fighting.
Put them down before any more people get hurt.
- Dog eat dog?
- Problem is, when the dogs fight, it’s PEOPLE on the front line.The dogs pick the fight and the people die 😉
- The Occupy movement has shown it’s not just the ‘poor’ who are being robbed blind by the powers that be. A lot of people who had kept their heads down and worked within the system found their pensions had disappeared.
- There is a growing awareness of a need for change. There needs to be another plan already in place in people’s minds. The Human race has the potential to work as a single collective living being.The only thing in short supply is money.
- The only thing stopping mountains of EU food being given to starving people elsewhere in the world is money. The only thing stopping farmers from using all their lands to raise crops is money. The only reason we are not free is money.
- Spread the word.Some will not believe until they see others’ belief.When the 99% are convinced we set a date and change the world. Stop using money to control life. It’s strangling it. The 1% can stay in their fortresses while we party, but it’s my belief they will join us. People will do the necessary jobs. Food clothing shelter light warmth. One man can do the work of a thousand men with the mechanisation, computerisation and automation of modern technology.No-one will have to work more than they want to. People WILL want to work because the world will be such a cool place to live.
- The idea itself is very simple. It’s explaining it that’s difficult. People are scared of change because it invariably makes things worse. Money is what we use to regulate consumption. The ‘other people syndrome’ suggests that if food was free those degenerate ‘other people’ would take all the bread or whatever. But …
- a] what are they going to do with it? and
- b] they are thinking exactly the same about you. and
- c] see, the ‘other people’ are just like you. Insecure, at least a little frightened of the future [if they have their head screwed on], hoping for a happy ending. Let me tell you, no lie, it will be a modern-day Heaven.
The first generation of children [born into a world which is free of the hate and fear and power-abuse] will be free of the patterns of thought that make it so difficult for us to contemplate this change.
They will be gifted in ways we cannot imagine.
- And, of course, once the Human race has stopped fighting itself it can put its efforts into researching space-travel.When there are humans living elsewhere than this solar system the Human race will be truly immortal.
- The missing link here, as you probably realise, is, who is going to listen to ME? Hardly anyone, I should think 🙂 But….
Suppose it was, say, David Beckham? Okay. You think he’s an idiot.
Suppose it was the Prime Minister? Suppose, on the net and TV and radio and newspapers, a dozen top celebs endorsed the idea.
I reckon you could sway 99% of the 99% and the doubters would be going, ‘Everybody else is convinced. it might just work.’
And that same celebrity and communications network exists in France, Portugal, Russia and wherever.
The way you think about it is all-important. As soon as you go, ‘Well, yeah, but what about other people?’ you lose the thread. Everybody will want this, because only everybody can win. There can be no losers.
- There is one fly in the ointment. The Unilaterally Unsatisfacktory United Streaky Steaks of America.The situation there is veering rapidly into a brutal, degrading police-state. The internet, which is perhaps essential to make this work, is being threatened and people are being intimidated to the extent that they will let the authorities walk all over them. No-one will dare complain. Mostly they don’t, even now. That’s why Occupy was such a good thing. It reminded the people they ARE 99% of the population. Unfortunately it also gave the u/s government the excuse it wanted to step up incursions into the constitution. FEMA camps are real. So are those i.d. chips they put in people’s heads. If they made them compulsory [like forcing people to have flu jabs and whatever other innoculations they did] who could [or would] refuse? So you get a nation of robots, or zombies [if you like that one better lol] who will not ascend to this higher level. The u/s will disrupt the peace.
- If America is allowed to continue its expansion I think we’re all fucked.
- It will not stop until it has have taken over the whole world. This is because anything less than COMPLETE control will not be enough.
- So long as this plan is known and understood by everyone, as and when the situation gets bad enough for enough people we can agree a date and abolish money and the thought patterns it has carried over from our animal ancestors.
- Peace and love.
by Ken Underwood – 29 March 2003, 30 October 2011, and 12th August 2013.
There is no moral or humanitarian justification for making war.
Bush and Blair have made three serious errors over the conflict in Iraq, and are in grave danger of making a fourth.
1. Lying about why they started the war.
2. Lying about its severity and duration.
3. Starting it in the first place.
Firstly, the war is not about Saddam Hussein. There have been far worse dictators supported by the Americans, when it suited them. The real reason is the oil, and to get a foothold in the Middle East. The reason they lied about why they were starting it is that the gullible and emotional voters would not have supported a political war. Obviously, a personal war against and cruel and ruthless tyrant would get them all going.
Secondly, if people had thought the war was going to drag on for weeks or even months and involve lots of killing of American and British subjects, not to mention hundreds of Iraqi civilians, again they might have objected.
Thirdly, seeing as Bush and Blair had to lie to the voters to justify invading Iraq, it was probably a bad plan from the word ‘go’.
Every hour that goes by, there are more lives needlessly lost. Civilians, soldiers, children – all innocent victims of scheming politicians who value power and wealth above human life.
The fourth error is the one they can still avoid.
4. Carrying on regardless.
8 years, 250000 lives ….. maybe we should have shouted louder.
A mind-boggling historical perspective.
August 2013. A whole generation have grown up with US/UK military aggression.
It’s normal to them. Why kick up a fuss? Better them than us.
Firstly, it’s moral sleight of hand to plead innocent when it’s OUR soldiers butchering innocent civilians and OUR taxes which pay for fucking drone missiles, all on the orders of OUR elected political representatives.
Secondly, and more selfishly, there’s gonna come a time when it’s OUR turn under the hammer and some other cunt’s gonna be saying “Better them than us!”
10 years have passed since I wrote this and it’s worse than ever.
Don’t sit back and ignore this.
Encourage the idea that we care about the kind of world OUR children are going to grow up in.
They are trying to provoke civil unrest. I can’t find a better explanation. They want the outraged people of this country to rise up and surge in an insurgent way so they can justify FEMA camps, armed police and extensive restrictions in personal freedom.
Either that or they are fucking crazy.
This, coupled with Austerity, the banks bailout, our continuing involvement in a war that no-one in this country supports, plus so many other ways in which the public’s trust has been blatantly abused is enough for even the most ardent pro-parliamentarian to say they are taking the piss.
I regard this as provocative in the extreme. The people of this country need to be careful not to give these egomaniac morons any excuse to limit our freedom.